• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_AUTH_NOT_READY?

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone explain this message when trying to authorize digital editions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting this error msg. too.  Ive tried restarting my computer, my Nook, reinstalled ADE nothing seems to work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.  My nook software was updated, the ADE no longer worked, I was told by B&N to download ADE2.0, I did that and now cannot authorize ADE.  I'm very frustrated and would greatly apprciate some help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the very same error message. I have never had a problem until two days ago. It is frustrating and I have not been able to find a solution. I even reinstalled Digital editions to see if that would work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out!  You have to de-authorize the new version first.  Apparently an old authorization carries over but does not show up.  Open ADE, hit Control+Shift+D to de-authorize, then authorize from the help menu.  If you have any questions, just type the error message into the Google search bar and complete instructions will come up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! Thank you Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too! Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 19, 2013 May 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

I just wanted to open a library ebook. Adobe saying my PC wasn't authorised even though I had opened other ebooks from another library. Whatever! set up email and password via Adobe website. PC got error message. Used your advice - de-authorised and it worked! Can read my book in peace v:-( Pathetic hassle in the 21st century. Sick of Adobe, Google. etc. People who have little knowledge just twiddle with knobs kissing the behind of managers to create more controls behind desks who just want to monopolise your every move rather than actually improve technology.  Next you'll have to get a password to go to the toilet.. Someone should just blow these people up and start again with decent, intelligent people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2015 Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem - I had an old version of ADE installed, so I stupidly downloaded the latest (ver 4.0)  and kept seeing the E_AUTH_NOT_READY.

When I tried to deauthorize, I would get the same error.  Uninstalling and reinstalling the application did not work.

I finally noticed that all instructions referred to ADE version 2.0

I downloaded that version, problem solved.

Shame on you Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines