• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Google Book but I can't add it to Adobe Digital Editions. When I click "Add to Library," the following error message appears:

"Unable to download

Error getting license: License Server Communication Problem

E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED"

I see that a number of people have already posted about this exact problem, and have either been directed to a page which suggests contacting support (I tried that and was told to post here), or have been told to contact Google (who apparently then redirect you back to Adobe), and the most recent posts on this haven't received any response at all. It would be great to get some actual clarification on what seems to be quite a basic issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goolge Device Reset work only over Goolge. 😃 Adobe kann only reset the authorize if you get the error that has to many activation its can reset adobe. Hope that help you. I habe the same problem in the past and google has reset the activations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Use this form to reset your book: https://support.google.com/books/partner/contact/default You'll need the ISBN or Google Books ID # though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines