Highlighted

E_Lic_Already_Fulfilled_By_Another_User

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have tried the solutions listed for this error code, but to no avail.

The one solution is to double-check the account and the second is to ask the store for a new token.

I have double checked the account and I am using the correct one and I asked the store and they will not provide me with a new token.

I am out of options and this ebook is actually an academic textbook that I urgently need to complete university assignments. And to also make matter worse was that it was very expensive.

Please is there any other options that can help me, or can someone connect to my computer remotely?

Any help would be much appreciated, I am desperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

E_Lic_Already_Fulfilled_By_Another_User

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have tried the solutions listed for this error code, but to no avail.

The one solution is to double-check the account and the second is to ask the store for a new token.

I have double checked the account and I am using the correct one and I asked the store and they will not provide me with a new token.

I am out of options and this ebook is actually an academic textbook that I urgently need to complete university assignments. And to also make matter worse was that it was very expensive.

Please is there any other options that can help me, or can someone connect to my computer remotely?

Any help would be much appreciated, I am desperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2018 1

Have something to add?