• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2009 Nov 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error in DEigital Editions few days ago. I wanted to dowload an e-book from netlibrary. Before everything was wakiing fine. Any suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its just soooo frustrating.

fingers crossed they sort it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2010 Jan 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey

i had the same problem yesterday, and tried again today and the download was fine. thankfully.

hope you guys got it sorted to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My worked this morning as well.  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Mine seems to be working again as well, hopefully this doesn't happen too often! Hope everyone elses starts working again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow.  Two and a half years later, and this issue reappears.  How many of these "server moves" are occuring?  I downloaded a book from Google Play (on Thurs, the 13th) and had this same exact problem.  Google told me they would escalate the issue and I would hear from them sometime next Tuesday or Wednesday.  I opted to get a refund instead.  So, Adobe, if this problem keeps popping up, how can I trust that future purchases of *.acsm files won't have the same issue?  Should I just abandon any retailer that sells ebooks in the ePub format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this problem is still ongoing.  I have had no problem with books until yesterday 23/9/2012.  Now I cannot download the last 6 books I have purchased.  It looks like I will have to look for a new vendor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem! When trying to download a ACSM-file I get the error-message

E_LIC_CONNECTION_PROBLEM

I'm getting pretty annoyed that this have occured a long time now. I have never had any problems earlier but now it has started and I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me??

Kind regards

Ingela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines