Highlighted

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR from Borrowbox - bolindadigital

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get books from borrowbox normally without any problems. Just encoutered this error today, so hopefully it's a temporary server problem.

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

I get this when trying to open ACSM from borrowbox. When downloading from another service like Overdrive, there is no problem.

well it seems to be fixed, nothing I did, it just now works, so it must have been at the Adobe end, so good news I guess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR from Borrowbox - bolindadigital

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get books from borrowbox normally without any problems. Just encoutered this error today, so hopefully it's a temporary server problem.

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

I get this when trying to open ACSM from borrowbox. When downloading from another service like Overdrive, there is no problem.

well it seems to be fixed, nothing I did, it just now works, so it must have been at the Adobe end, so good news I guess.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing has been happening with mine all day. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the exact same problem, have tried a number of suggested fixes I found online but without success

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, and not getting any help from Adobe, they say help has to come from this forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 1