Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR - I tried everything on the forum

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear friends,

The above message continues to appear and I am unable to download books from Internet Archive.

I've tried everything with any result so far... I've upgraded the program, deauthorised and reauthorised, created a new Adobe ID, deleted old files folder...
Please, I need help this is driving me crazy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having exactly the same problem with archive.org. Tried with Digital Editions on two different machines and also went through the reinstall and reauthorise options with one of them. I can however download books purchased from the Play Store suggesting this may be a problem at archive.org rather than with Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reporting the same issue from Australia with Archive.org. Trawling through Google, it seems it is a recurring error that happens at least once a year :0( There is no solution to it, other than alerting Adobe Tech staff, which is what I am doing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines