• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E-License and Adobe ID

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to read ePub files from my library in ADE.

I download eBooks from the neighborhood library using my library card number as the ID.

The ePub comes first as an ascm file. It defaults to OverDrive, another reading app.

I can't change the program that opens it. ADE doesn't appear, even though I have the program.

When I open ADE and try to adjust the authorization, it only gives me the option to enter my Adobe ID or cancel my authorization and lose previous ePubs. Since the e-license is through my local library card, I want to add that option. I don't want to erase the Adobe ID authorization. I just want to add the library ID option so I can read those books as well.

Thanks for any help or advice.

Am using Windows 8.1

Message was edited by: Christine EDIT: I am trying to download the PDF book files, just to be clear.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The login data of the Library must not add in the Adobe Digital Edition. You need a id to often a eBook, but you can used a adobe id for this. Normal you used this steps:

open digital edition

file > add to the library

choose the ebook file from the library

the program download with the link the ebook of the library server

and you can read the eBook.

What happens if try this exactly? Which error message you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines