E_STREAM_ERROR

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I got a new Notebook with Win10 Professional, I reinstalled there ADE 4.5 and wanted to download eBooks from ciando to read them with ADE.

I authorised my Notebook using my email [E-mail Address Removed By Moderator] and I try to download eBook from Austria (where I'm now: there emails are .at, mine is .it: don't tell me THIS IS THE PROBLEM). Well, I start the download from ciando, ADE is popping up to start the process but... after some seconds

Adobe digital Editions is telling me "Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem: E_STREAM_ERROR.

Previously I had win7 on my older Notebook and never got a problem (but I don't remember if there the PC was authorized or not).

I already read the forum concerning similar problems by other users with older OS, but nothing helped!

Any help with a step-by-step description how to solve this stopper in Win10 is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Tony

[Personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?