Highlighted

eBook not showing on all devices

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recently downloaded an eBook onto my laptop, but now when I use Adobe Digital Editions on my phone or my tablet that eBook is not showing on either of those two devices. I have authorised my laptop, phone and tablet all with the same Adobe account, but for some reason this eBook is not showing on my phone or my tablet. I have also updated my Adobe Digital Editions on all my devices so that I have the latest version on each device, but this didn't seem to solve the problem. If anyone has any possible suggestions of how I can get the eBook to show on my phone and my tablet I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

eBook not showing on all devices

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have recently downloaded an eBook onto my laptop, but now when I use Adobe Digital Editions on my phone or my tablet that eBook is not showing on either of those two devices. I have authorised my laptop, phone and tablet all with the same Adobe account, but for some reason this eBook is not showing on my phone or my tablet. I have also updated my Adobe Digital Editions on all my devices so that I have the latest version on each device, but this didn't seem to solve the problem. If anyone has any possible suggestions of how I can get the eBook to show on my phone and my tablet I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2018 0

Have something to add?