Highlighted

eBook on .acsm file

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've recently purchased and eBook from a South African shop called Take a Lot. They made me download Adobe Digital Editions in order to read it. I did successfully. Then uploaded the .acsm file of the book. At the beginning everything was fine but lately it is painfully slow. Something is wrong. Scrolling down a paragraph takes forever. I contacted Take a Lot but there is no reply yet. I went to the Apple store (I use a MacBook Air with 10.14.3 Mojave OS) but they said they don't know Digital Editions and couldn't help. Please advise. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

eBook on .acsm file

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've recently purchased and eBook from a South African shop called Take a Lot. They made me download Adobe Digital Editions in order to read it. I did successfully. Then uploaded the .acsm file of the book. At the beginning everything was fine but lately it is painfully slow. Something is wrong. Scrolling down a paragraph takes forever. I contacted Take a Lot but there is no reply yet. I went to the Apple store (I use a MacBook Air with 10.14.3 Mojave OS) but they said they don't know Digital Editions and couldn't help. Please advise. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2019 0

Have something to add?