Highlighted

eBook users can't access content on ADE

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I work for a Health and Sciences Publisher selling eBooks and our customers experience the following issue:

Most of them have been able to download the book content on ADE, even navigate once or twice; but since a few days they have been unable to open the downloaded book on ADE 4.5.7. Some of them switched to ADE 3 in hope they'd be able to access the content once again but it does not work either,

They do receive messages telling them about downloading of the license, or about an unknown permission error (it's in french, I do not know the wording in english). It looks like they can access the eBook properly only for a few days and then everything is expired.

As anyone experienced the same problem ?

Would an Adobe Expert be able to look into this ? We have now several dozen clients affected by the issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Pierre Durand

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

eBook users can't access content on ADE

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I work for a Health and Sciences Publisher selling eBooks and our customers experience the following issue:

Most of them have been able to download the book content on ADE, even navigate once or twice; but since a few days they have been unable to open the downloaded book on ADE 4.5.7. Some of them switched to ADE 3 in hope they'd be able to access the content once again but it does not work either,

They do receive messages telling them about downloading of the license, or about an unknown permission error (it's in french, I do not know the wording in english). It looks like they can access the eBook properly only for a few days and then everything is expired.

As anyone experienced the same problem ?

Would an Adobe Expert be able to look into this ? We have now several dozen clients affected by the issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Pierre Durand

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2018 0

Have something to add?