• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eBook Vender for Digital Editions on Computer and Android - Help please!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got a free book through the First to Read program via Penguin Random House. On their site it says to use the First to Read option in the vendor list but it's not showing up as an option for me.

What eBook vender should I use and do I use my Penguin account to log in? Or do I need to make a separate account to get in? I've never used this program before and, from other things I have read, don't want to risk losing access to read this eBook.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I would request you to contact your eBook provider and they should be able to help you out and will let you know on which account they have authorized the eBook, whether it is an Adobe Id or Vendor Id. Once you have that information, you may login with the same account and access the eBook.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not helpful. It says to contact Adobe if there is an issue. Shouldn't you guys have the list of different vendors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines