Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ebook Will not appear on ADE on mobile

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there:

I have been trying to have one ebook appear on my ADE application via my Android mobile phone (Xiaomi Mi Note 2), with all my settings correct (Adobe ID, password, auto download enabled, refreshed app, reinstalled app), but my account does not seem to sync to this device. However, the ebook syncs successfully to my MacBook Pro, and originally on my Android Google Nexus 7 tablet. Can anyone please help me on syncing my library to my Xiaomi phone? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The function for syncro only one way. Mobile App to desktop App. On the mobile app you must download the eBooks new and open in the app. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that is not what the ADE website says: 

Download and Transfer of books between devices
Now the books you purchase or download on one device will appear automatically across all the devices you have ADE on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same issue. I have purchased and downloaded an ebook to my mac trying to sync it to my android, only to find it does not appear there. I, too, have logged in, enabled auto download, refreshed, and nothing appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines