Ebook with embedded video

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the right software package to write an ebook with embedded videos. I will be writing repair manuals and then putting them on a customer portal. So after trying to speak to Adobe I have been left with little clear guidance from their various teams. I spent over two hours on the chat system without speaking to anyone with an iota of knowledge or comprehension of what I needed. I emailed ebooks@adobe.com twice and no joy there either, they have not had the decency to reply. I am hoping that someone here can help. Otherwise I will have to go elsewhere. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nanaky,  this  looks really useful.  I will now do some reading, but initially  it looks very promising.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Luck.^^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines