Highlighted

Edition Synchronization

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Digital content after having Support assisting me with the update my email address and therefore my Adobe ID. On my windows device logged on with my Adobe ID I have the new purchase but not the previous editions.  On my iOS devices I have all the previous editions but not the new purchase even though I have deauthorized and then authorized both my iOS devices.  What do I need to do to get the editions synchronized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Edition Synchronization

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Digital content after having Support assisting me with the update my email address and therefore my Adobe ID. On my windows device logged on with my Adobe ID I have the new purchase but not the previous editions.  On my iOS devices I have all the previous editions but not the new purchase even though I have deauthorized and then authorized both my iOS devices.  What do I need to do to get the editions synchronized?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2019 0

Have something to add?