• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eHoopla files

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My library carries ePUB and eHOOPLA files for books. I can easily borrow the ePUB files using ADE to my computer and then transfer to my device (Kobo Aura ONE). I cannot download the eHOOPLA files using ADE.

Will this capability be available soon?

Kobo support suggested I contact Adobe.

Thanks for your help.

Keith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eHOOPLA files no support file format for adobe digital Edition. If was this add to the program should ask a staff person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hoopla files are nothing to do with ADE, you need a different program or app to run them.

see  Q. How do I download hoopla content on my device? - Ask a Librarian

read this answer then click through to hoopla help for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Roger;

We know that, at the moment, eHoopla files can only be retrieved with a different program or app. It also requires a different device than an eReader. I much prefer to read books on an eReader over a computer or tablet any day or night.

The question from myself and Kobo is: “Can ADE be modified to include eHoopla files as downloads to eReaders in the future by Adobe?”

Thanks for your assistance.

Keith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines