Highlighted

Erase computer authorisation

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't erase authorisation on my Mac.  I had to install 4.5 because I have brought a new Kobo reader but cannot get it connected/authorised.  I have changed my email address and the computer authorisation is under old address.  I tried to erase authorisation but keep getting the message "unable to erase authorisation. Please try after some time."  Have been trying for 4 days now.  I cannot get my Kobo to authorise either and this is possibly because of the computer authorisation.  I am getting fed up and very frustrated,  it's not user friendly.  I have a brand new Kobo and can't load any library books.  Desperate for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Erase computer authorisation

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't erase authorisation on my Mac.  I had to install 4.5 because I have brought a new Kobo reader but cannot get it connected/authorised.  I have changed my email address and the computer authorisation is under old address.  I tried to erase authorisation but keep getting the message "unable to erase authorisation. Please try after some time."  Have been trying for 4 days now.  I cannot get my Kobo to authorise either and this is possibly because of the computer authorisation.  I am getting fed up and very frustrated,  it's not user friendly.  I have a brand new Kobo and can't load any library books.  Desperate for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2018 0

Have something to add?