Highlighted

ereader doesn''t connect with adobe digital??

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can not download my ebooks on my (kobo) ereader: it doesn''t recornize my ereader??

How can i fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ereader doesn''t connect with adobe digital??

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can not download my ebooks on my (kobo) ereader: it doesn''t recornize my ereader??

How can i fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 20, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the reader recornize of your Device?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my new Onyx Boox C67ML Carta - Digital Editions does not recognise it, however it recognises normaly another Boox which is the same but a bit older. And, YES, the reader is normaly recognised by Windows.

Furthermore, I was unable to erase the authorization of lap top an which ADE is instaled so I followed the instructions Activation errors | Adobe Digital Editions . The procedure erased the authorization, however, I can not authorize again (by InkBOOK Vendor) - ADE replies with an error:

I would appreciate to receive the solution of the problem or at least some hints.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 20, 2017 0