Highlighted

error-cant download ebook - already used by another user

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop died & I got a new one - I downloaded Adobe Editions & tried to download the Ebook I hadnt finished reading on the dead PC. I got an error message ' already fulfilled by another user'

Numerous web sites advised I need to de-activiate my previous devices but when I log into my Adobe account, there is no option to do so.

Another option advised, was to delete my Adobe account but when I tried this option, it said if I did so, I wouldnt bee able to recreate that account which to me meant I couldnt use that email address again. Guess I could just make another Gmail address but thats another fact to remember or record.

Any advice out there as to deleting all my previous devices from my Adobe aaccount?

what I ended up doing was 'returning' the book & borrowing it from another library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error-cant download ebook - already used by another user

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My laptop died & I got a new one - I downloaded Adobe Editions & tried to download the Ebook I hadnt finished reading on the dead PC. I got an error message ' already fulfilled by another user'

Numerous web sites advised I need to de-activiate my previous devices but when I log into my Adobe account, there is no option to do so.

Another option advised, was to delete my Adobe account but when I tried this option, it said if I did so, I wouldnt bee able to recreate that account which to me meant I couldnt use that email address again. Guess I could just make another Gmail address but thats another fact to remember or record.

Any advice out there as to deleting all my previous devices from my Adobe aaccount?

what I ended up doing was 'returning' the book & borrowing it from another library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 1

Have something to add?