• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error! Check Activation

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently developed a problem where I am unable to download books from my library account, every time I click on the download link the Digital Editions opens upand gives me the message Error! Check Activation.

When I go to the Help scetion and look at the authorosiation information it is an old email address from my previous supplier which is no longer valid, I cannot remember what the password was so cannot erase the information and update with my current email address.

I have tried uninstalling the Digital Editions to try and start from scratch but everytime I download digital editions it has remembered my old email address so I am back at square one,

I really need to get Digital Editions back to downloading books as I am disabled and housebound and reading is my main escape from reality.

Can anyone give me any ideas to sort this problem please.

Kind Regards

Albert Ward

Your Adobe Case ADB-16691486-M3T4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour , 

J'ai le même problème et je trouve pas la solution !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines