Highlighted

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded two .acsm files about 2 weeks ago and they opened fine on Digital Editions, but now it keeps showing this error:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded two .acsm files about 2 weeks ago and they opened fine on Digital Editions, but now it keeps showing this error:

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem:

E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same issues with Adobe. I used to use ADE absolutely fine - but now I get the same except it says "E_ADEPT_UNKNOWN" with every file - on iPhone, Mac and Windows.

I've tried de-authorizing and re-authorizing, un-installing the programs and re-installing, deleting the registry keys, etc. I can't help but feel this is a major problem on Adobe's end.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there no solution for this problem? I did the online chat and all they said was that they no longer provide chat support and directed me to this support group. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0