Highlighted

Error in symbols

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using ADE for my studies since the study material is provided through this plataform. The issue is that some symbols (specially mathematical ones but not only) are sometimes not shown clearly, as you can see in the picture below.

Strangely I used that book 4 months ago and all this symbols were clear and also the symbols are still clear in the ADE of my work. It must be due to some update or something like this. Could someone tell me how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error in symbols

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using ADE for my studies since the study material is provided through this plataform. The issue is that some symbols (specially mathematical ones but not only) are sometimes not shown clearly, as you can see in the picture below.

Strangely I used that book 4 months ago and all this symbols were clear and also the symbols are still clear in the ADE of my work. It must be due to some update or something like this. Could someone tell me how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the problem, but it is more than just symbols...

same problem experience on windows 10 and apple operating systems (iphone)

version 4.5.7.179634

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 30, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Embedded fonts do not diplay properly on ADE 4.5.7?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing this issue! Believe it to be the latest version of ADE as my older books now have the error where they didn't before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue with older books .

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I'm not going to say that that if I agree it's correct because I don't

understand it what you put here I don't even know who you are or what's

going why do you sent me this information I'm not quite getting it to this

what I need to do to fix stuff with my coding or what

sent from Samsung Galaxy S4

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2018 0