• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message: Error getting license. E-Lic-Already fufilled by another server

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in a mess. I have been downloading borrowed library books via adobe edtions 4.0 to my Kobo reader for a long time. It stopped working. I can read the book in my browser but when I go to transfer it into my Kobo the error message is "Oops this document cannot be opened. Protected by DRM and is currently no authorized for use with your Adobe ID etc. "  I recently changed my email address and don't know if this had something to do with the ID problem, so I deauthorized my computer and submitted all new information, reauthorized it and it was accepted. Now when I download a library book to Adobe Editions it says "error getting license. License already fulfilled by another server etc". Helpe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

This error means that the fulfillment token has already been fulfilled by another user. To correct this error, use a new fulfillment token that has not been fulfilled yet, this means that you may have to request a brand new download link for the same book.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you both (digital Edition and you Reader) authorize with the same ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error means that the fulfillment token has already been fulfilled by another user. To correct this error, use a new fulfillment token that has not been fulfilled yet, this means that you may have to request a brand new download link for the same book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are right. I tried borrowing and downloading a new book from the library and was able to transfer it to my Kobo without any problems. The previously dowloaded book was downloaded with the old authorization etc. So I fixed the initial problem by deauthorizing and reauthorizing my computer and correcting my Adobe ID information. Thank you for your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been able to get a new download from the ebook provider. But I am still getting the same error. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines