• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message - need to re-authorize computer

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Digital Editions since 2014 to put books on my Kobo eReader. Today when I go to put the book on my eReader, I am getting an error message that my computer neeeds to be re-authorized. So I clicked on help but Authorize isn't lit up so I can choose it & I clicked authorization info and it says your computer is already authorized. What so I need to do to fix this so I can read my book?

Tess

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same probem and when I tried to de-authorize in order to re-authorize as I was advised to do and have done before, it would not accept my password. I tried changing my password and the new pw was not accepted either?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you change your password? I've spent two hours tonight just trying to get a new password link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just went into Adobe Digital editions and the Help at top ( Adobe Digital Efitions Help ) and typed in change password and went into advanced search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't have an issue with my password, so I can't help you with that issue.  I did de-authorize and then authorize and I still couldn't open the 2 books on my ereader.  So I returned the 2 books and selected a different book and it worked.  I talked to my Libraiian and she took the name of the 2 books because she said sometimes she has to report books that are having issues with not opening when borrowed from the library.  So in the end, I think the problem was on the libraries end and not my computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks .... duly noted and I will let my Library know.

I ended up downloading the  book onto my iPad and had no problem but I prefer reading on my Kobo 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines