• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error message: No record for this loan is found on this machine.

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I authorised my computer successfully, and downloaded a book from Hampshire Library. However, subsequent attempts lead to the error message: No record for this loan is found on this machine.

I got the acsm file okay, and clicked on that. The  book appeared to download successfully, but the icon has a red exclamation mark on it.

How do I solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 05, 2014 May 05, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was no use at all. I am not trying to transfer it from one PC to another. I am trying to read it on the machine on which it was downloaded, and failing.

Incidentally, the library gives the option 'Read in Browser'. That works. Downloading it does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. When I attempt to move the book from my computer to my e reader, I am stopped - with the message: "No Permission to Copy the Book".

The books' Item Info states: "No record for this loan is found on this machine".

Please advise. The library says this is an Adobe issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The so-called "correct answer" is not at all helpful and does not resolve the problem even remotely.

I recently got the same error "No record for this loan is found on this machine, it may have been returned". I too was able to "read in browser". The only way to fix the error was to go to the library website and return the copy that supposedly had no record of loan. I then borrowed the book again (mercifully, I did not have to put it on hold and wait for weeks until it was available again). The download was finally completely successful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines