• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message when downloading Digital Editions 4.5

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Digital Editions, but get this error message...

"Digital Editions 4.5 Installer.pkg" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the Mac App Store and identified developers.

"Digital Editions 4.5 Installer.pkg" is on the disk image "ADE 4.5 Installer.dmg".  Safari downloaded this disk image today at 9:27 p.m. from www.adobe.com

I am lost.. trying to set up my Kobo so that I can get books from my library.  The instructions say to click Help at the top of the screen to Authorize Computer.  There is no "HELP"   I have admin rights... do I have to change preferences to allow other developers to install?

Help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this same problem on my mac and the following worked for me.

Hold down the control button and then click the dmg and select open.

The installer window will popup.

Do the same thing to the installation package; hold down the control button, click it and select open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.  Why is Adobe an unidentified developer?  Makes this software seem really ghetto...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines