Highlighted

Error message when I try to add a reader "code E_ADEPT_USER_UNKNOW"

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I first install my account on a Pocketbook. Then I give it to my mother. She has buy a book and creat his own account. Then we want to use only my account so we disconnect his account and try reconnect to mine. It doesn't work so I erase every thing on the pocketbook, and I try to connect again to my account and the message "code E_ADEPT_USER_UNKNOW" appears on my computer when I try to do it.

What mean this error code ?

How can I fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error message when I try to add a reader "code E_ADEPT_USER_UNKNOW"

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I first install my account on a Pocketbook. Then I give it to my mother. She has buy a book and creat his own account. Then we want to use only my account so we disconnect his account and try reconnect to mine. It doesn't work so I erase every thing on the pocketbook, and I try to connect again to my account and the message "code E_ADEPT_USER_UNKNOW" appears on my computer when I try to do it.

What mean this error code ?

How can I fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0

Have something to add?