Highlighted

Error message when opening the downloaded .acsm file

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried with the latest version of Adobe digital editions and also in 3 different computers to access online content from a e-library website. After download the .acsm file Your software always shows the same error message on all the computers. I want to tell you that I am using the latest up to date windows 10 software as well as latest updated version of adobe digital editions.

Error message is : w_adept_core_expired. Error getting License. License server communication problem.

I am very frustrated. I content the other party from whom I want to acquire the e-library contents. They said its all OK from there end.

Help me to solve the problem and access the content. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled, erased authorization and reauthorized in both ways using computer as well as adobe id.  Help help...

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error message when opening the downloaded .acsm file

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have tried with the latest version of Adobe digital editions and also in 3 different computers to access online content from a e-library website. After download the .acsm file Your software always shows the same error message on all the computers. I want to tell you that I am using the latest up to date windows 10 software as well as latest updated version of adobe digital editions.

Error message is : w_adept_core_expired. Error getting License. License server communication problem.

I am very frustrated. I content the other party from whom I want to acquire the e-library contents. They said its all OK from there end.

Help me to solve the problem and access the content. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled, erased authorization and reauthorized in both ways using computer as well as adobe id.  Help help...

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2018 0

Have something to add?