Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, computor is authorized. Error "no permission to copy book"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe currently has 23 programs included in a full Cloud subscription
Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.11.187303. I can get a book from the library, but cannot transfer to Kobo. I get "No permission to copy". I uninstalled everything, restarted the computer, re-authorized, etc......same error. So far I have 3 hours on this and it's not the first session. My real question is why is Adobe so difficult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I now have 4 hours into this, there is no correct answer. Adobe Digital does not work and there is no help. The money spent on a Kobo is wasted money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines