• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to open a book bought sometime ago, after I first tried to authorize my computer the following message appear : Incorrect ID or password for this eBook retailer (in french : ID ou mot de passe incorrect pour ce fournisseur d'eBook).

In checked my Adobe account, identity and password: ID and password are correct.

What can I do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset you Passwort. And used only Letters (big and small) and numbers. Then its works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Problem Wolves.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 30 avr. 2018 à 07:29, Nanaky <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Error message

created by Nanaky in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion

Reset you Passwort. And used only Letters (big and small) and numbers. Then its works fine.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10351742#10351742 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10351742#10351742

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Adobe Digital Editions by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines