Highlighted

Error opening ebook, cannot open as license in use by another user

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i purchased a ebook, read it on my boyfriend's computer through adobe digital editions which was not authorised with a Adobe ID.

Upon trying to open it now on my laptop which is signed in with my ID i get the error below

Unable to download

Error getting license:: License server communication problem

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Please assist, i need this ebook for my studies.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error opening ebook, cannot open as license in use by another user

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i purchased a ebook, read it on my boyfriend's computer through adobe digital editions which was not authorised with a Adobe ID.

Upon trying to open it now on my laptop which is signed in with my ID i get the error below

Unable to download

Error getting license:: License server communication problem

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Please assist, i need this ebook for my studies.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2015 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just posted the same fault - one PC died & tried to re download the Ebook on my new PC - 

Lots of sites recommending how to fix this problem but none worked.

What I did then was log back into the library, & returned the book - couldnt download it again but had to request a hold - I then logged into another library & downloaded the book again suffessfully.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0