• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been trying to open my adobe digital editions 4.5 and nothing seems to work. Ive tried retarting laptop, uninstalling and reinstalling and running it as admin and nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and went through all of the same steps, to no avail. I hope someone will be able to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this issue.  I have tried most of the same steps as Matthew by restarting me laptop, uninstalling ADE and reinstalling.  I "borrow" books from my library website and then download them as EPUB.  They go into my download and when I double-click them they ask which app I wish to use.  I choose ADE and the book loads into ADE.  My Nook is attached to the computer and turned on and the Nook icon shows up.  At this point I always have clicked on the "new" book in the ADE list and dragged it to the Nook icon.  Everything is fine to this point but it does not cooperate beyond this.  Either it ACTS like it is moving the book but just spins and spins, OR I cannot click on the book in the bookshelf in order to drag it to the Nook.  At this point NOTHING responds to a click in the ADE program.  I am STUCK.  Has anyone had this issue and found the solution?  (I was successful just 2 weeks ago in following the above described steps and getting a couple of books onto my Nook, which is less than 6 months old.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines