Copy link to clipboard
I have been testing out enhanced epubs on the Adobe Digital Edition platforms for Android and Windows and have come across some errors.
Firstly, the books:
- contain audio features activated by buttons
- contain hidden features becoming visible when a button is clicked
- contain buttons that navigate through the book
- work perfectly on iBooks and are available on there for sale
Now the errors...
- Does not read font type
- Freezes midway through reading a book
- Sometimes stalls or crashes completely
- Doesn't always activate the audio from a click (generally after a stall)
- Recognises the font YAY!
- distorts, corrupts or hides some of the images
- doesn't activate some of the audio when clicked
- when I click on a button the book title and navigation bar also pop up which can obstruct the text and use of the book in landscape mode
I guess what I am asking is why is iBooks getting this right and you aren't? As an android and windows user and lover I am so confused and frustrated.
Have something to add?