Highlighted

File Complaint: Adobe digital editions , Software Bloated with Norton Anti virus option

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear customer support,

I think it is your right  that you promote the digital editions software to apply DRM to most of the books in the industry. Which means that almost every customer has to deal with your software. And that would be fine for me. The only thing that i think is wrong that you make use of the older generation by adding a option to install Norton software for 30 days. That is just making use of your position.

The millenial generation knows better that to install that unwanted pieces of software! so for me it is not that much of a problem. If you want to do DRM make it in a way that is not so annoying to people actually paying for the content.

Kind Regards,

Sixbow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Complaint: Adobe digital editions , Software Bloated with Norton Anti virus option

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear customer support,

I think it is your right  that you promote the digital editions software to apply DRM to most of the books in the industry. Which means that almost every customer has to deal with your software. And that would be fine for me. The only thing that i think is wrong that you make use of the older generation by adding a option to install Norton software for 30 days. That is just making use of your position.

The millenial generation knows better that to install that unwanted pieces of software! so for me it is not that much of a problem. If you want to do DRM make it in a way that is not so annoying to people actually paying for the content.

Kind Regards,

Sixbow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?