Highlighted

[Filter: hate] BBvBeek's post body matched "retarded", board "digital-editions".

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Filter: hate] BBvBeek's post body matched "retarded", board "digital-editions".

Post Subject: Re: Digital Editions "sucks the sweat off a deadman's back"

Post Body:

I used ADE to download a digital book from OpenLibrary.org (copied from source, not epub), which I could borrow for two weeks using ADE, only to discover that:

• I could not get ADE on my iPad to download and open the book.
  • On my Macbook I could download and open the book, but it has no two page view! I can only view one page at a time!
  • In order to use it with another reader, Adobe instructs me to connect an ereader with a USB cable!
  • I believe this is the most retarded, crap piece of software I have ever come across.

OpenLibrary has their own web-based reader that works instantaneous and has a proper two page view. How hard can it be Adobe?

Body text "retarded" matched filter pattern "retarded".

Post by User[id=10226681,login=BBvBeek] was rejected for the following end-user facing error(s):

• The message body contains retarded, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post Subject: Re: Digital Editions "sucks the sweat off a deadman's back"

Post Body:

I used ADE to download a digital book from OpenLibrary.org (copied from source, not epub), which I could borrow for two weeks using ADE, only to discover that:

• I could not get ADE on my iPad to download and open the book.
  • On my Macbook I could download and open the book, but it has no two page view! I can only view one page at a time!
  • In order to use it with another reader, Adobe instructs me to connect an ereader with a USB cable!
  • I believe this is the most retarded, crap piece of software I have ever come across.

OpenLibrary has their own web-based reader that works instantaneous and has a proper two page view. How hard can it be Adobe?

Body text "retarded" matched filter pattern "retarded".

Post by User[id=10226681,login=BBvBeek] was rejected for the following end-user facing error(s):

• The message body contains retarded, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2019 0

Have something to add?