• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Going Insane:unable to download error getting license license server communication problem E_UC_Already_fulfilled_by_another_user

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the only user. This is @#$%^&(windows 10. I cannot read library ebooks at all because of this error. I spent almost an hour today I had to reset the password several times.setting passwords. any more every time I log into adobe. I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe digital editions. These books will not open in anything else , will they? I remember it as a nice reader, but it has been while since it worked.Does anything else open ebooks from the library? .ACM?

I am ready to try to replace all my adobe stuff after being a member and user for about 22 or so years. Really stressed.

Thank you

Karena

ERROR SAYS:

unable to download error getting license license server communication problem E_UC_Already_fulfilled_by_another_user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message say that you has the eBook before open with other adobe id or without adobe id. In this case you should check first the quetion if you have open the eBook before? If yes which ID was authoirze in the programm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an ebook borrowed from my library. Each time you download it is a new borrow, not a renewal, so no it has not been opened before. I also uninstalled ADE and reinstalled it.I do actually understand what the message says, but it is not relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error after uninstalling and reinstalling ADE. Have no ideas what to do except use a different computer. IT is Windows 10 grrrr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newinstall are not change the adobe id of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, have still the same problem yet. Did you find out a solution?

tnx

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines