• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Government internal network distribution of free E-Reader.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay after going through the adobe site for more than 2 days i am at a loss. I work for the local government and need to access to install on out internal network adobe e-reader which is free. the problem is all of the downloads want to install Symantec which we don't nor won't a;;ow. A while back we could download the free products with out the malware in bedded in it. How can I acquire a clean download of the adobe e-reader? Yes i know most people don't consider Symantec malware but I do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not helping.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks

Mike Dean

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product is not the acrobat nor reader. The product is Adobe Digital Editions it is an E-Reader that he Chief of Police at the Town of Jupiter  Florida is requesting for his officers.

The fact that I have spent the last half hour on the p[hone with 4 support individuals that referred me back to the inadequate forums support is unbelievable. Can't adobe give government support for this product without having to rely on this less than stellar support?

OMG!

Get a link without the other crap attached to it please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no answer and this is the best support these folks offer for Digital Editions.   sad ;-(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"these folks" (eg, me) are users like you; not adobe employees.  if you want to contact an adobe employee:

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'still need help', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines