Highlighted

Guest ID on e-books

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I just purchased 3 books from Saxo.com. I used Adobe Digital editions for access. I registred all the books on my ID when I downloaded it to my laptop but apparently my laptop wasn't authorized with my ID so it automatically created a "guest id". The problem is now that the books are not registered on my ADE ID but on the guest ID and are locked to my laptop, so I can't use my books on my homecomputer, mobilephone, tablets and so on, which I really need. Somehow I need to get my books registred on my ADE ID instead of this "guest ID". 

I hope you can help me solve this problem.

Best regards Alexander

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Guest ID on e-books

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I just purchased 3 books from Saxo.com. I used Adobe Digital editions for access. I registred all the books on my ID when I downloaded it to my laptop but apparently my laptop wasn't authorized with my ID so it automatically created a "guest id". The problem is now that the books are not registered on my ADE ID but on the guest ID and are locked to my laptop, so I can't use my books on my homecomputer, mobilephone, tablets and so on, which I really need. Somehow I need to get my books registred on my ADE ID instead of this "guest ID". 

I hope you can help me solve this problem.

Best regards Alexander

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2017 0

Have something to add?