• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have downloaded ADE but cannot get computer authorisation - for use with Kobo Clara

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently purchased a Kobo Clara purely to borrow books from my local library in Australia. The library uses Borrow Box with ADE. I have downloaded ADE but I cannot even work out how to start it. I have no icon and so have not been able to get my computer authorised. Have not even gotten to the issue of getting the books I have borrowed from the PC to the Kobo. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Install ADE , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. I try to authorize but I alwasy receive the E_STREAM_ERROR WinInet returned 0.

I have a laptop with Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem, and the support just sent me to the user forum, nice....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so guys, this was a sever side problem, i have done nothing on my computer, and i tried activating a day later and now it works!

a big thanks for nothing goes out to the adobe support that gets payed to redirect people to the user forum, when the problem is server side!

to bad i'm forced to use the adobe digital editions to download my books to my kobo, if i can get this function in calibre then i can cut out adobe fully from my life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I tried everything and now nothing is working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines