• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Activation Reset needed! Hilfe, Aktivierungs-Reset benötigt!

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

need an activation reset due to a few resets of my reading devices. I'd really appreciate any help, as I logged out before resetting but apparently it's not working!

Hey, ich könnte ein Aktivierungs-Reset brauchen, da ich schon einige Male meine Androidgeräte zurücksetzen musste. Ich würde jede Hilfe schätzen, da ich mich schon ausgeloggt habe vorm Zurücksetzen, aber offensichtlich funktioniert es nicht!

[IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR - PRIVATE INFORMATION]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Hi There,

I have sent you a private message and I would request you to provide the requested information so that we can help you out with activation issue you are facing with Adobe Digital Edition.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I have sent you a private message and I would request you to provide the requested information so that we can help you out with activation issue you are facing with Adobe Digital Edition.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help, need a activation reset!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajit,

I also Need a reset of my activations.

Could you please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

unfortunately I also need to reset my activation. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry. I should have been more specific. I need to authorize a book with my ID. I failed to do that the first time and now I cannot open it on another device. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any Adobe staff here ? I need assistance with activation reset so can someone please help.  Couldn't find the option to chat with support on Adobe's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines