Highlighted

Help! I just can not get Adobe Digital Editions to transfer books through it onto my Kobo eReader.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. My Kobo eReader is driving me nuts! My daughter recently purchased one to get books from her library and I just can not get ADE to transfer them properly. I have done all the activation and all the process to get it to copy the book onto her device, but then the title of the book just stays black and when I click on it, it says this message:

Your eReader is not authorized to read this book. This book is protected by Adobe DRM. Because you previously deauthorized your eReader, you need to reimport the book using ADE.

BUT, I have done all of this and still books have a blank black picture and don't allow me to open them! No one (Kobo or ADE) seem to be able to help and I am getting frustrated. Has anyone else had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! I just can not get Adobe Digital Editions to transfer books through it onto my Kobo eReader.

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. My Kobo eReader is driving me nuts! My daughter recently purchased one to get books from her library and I just can not get ADE to transfer them properly. I have done all the activation and all the process to get it to copy the book onto her device, but then the title of the book just stays black and when I click on it, it says this message:

Your eReader is not authorized to read this book. This book is protected by Adobe DRM. Because you previously deauthorized your eReader, you need to reimport the book using ADE.

BUT, I have done all of this and still books have a blank black picture and don't allow me to open them! No one (Kobo or ADE) seem to be able to help and I am getting frustrated. Has anyone else had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0