Highlighted

Hi Adobe, do you see so many people reported the "too many activation" problem???

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one can provide support for this problem?  I searched a lot of this subject, but no any answer from your side.

So many people reported the problem here, and you guys suggest us report it to Customer Care.

Customer Care told us that they can't solve the problem by them and need to post the problem here, and the engineer here will help us the problem.

It's enough, pls tell us how to solve this problem, who is the correct person to solve this problem, don't loop me again and again.

Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Hi Adobe, do you see so many people reported the "too many activation" problem???

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one can provide support for this problem?  I searched a lot of this subject, but no any answer from your side.

So many people reported the problem here, and you guys suggest us report it to Customer Care.

Customer Care told us that they can't solve the problem by them and need to post the problem here, and the engineer here will help us the problem.

It's enough, pls tell us how to solve this problem, who is the correct person to solve this problem, don't loop me again and again.

Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2017 0

Have something to add?