Highlighted

Highlight - same book, two computers - not synchronized.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with a DRM-protected book I'm reading as part of my education. When I am at home I like to read it on my stationary PC. When I am in class I use my laptop. I use highlighting a lot. How come the same book on the same account do not synchronize my highlighting from both computers? This is a huge problem, one that should not exist.

I need this to work immediately.

Please help!

Meddelandet redigerades av: Ämnes Läraren2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Highlight - same book, two computers - not synchronized.

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have a problem with a DRM-protected book I'm reading as part of my education. When I am at home I like to read it on my stationary PC. When I am in class I use my laptop. I use highlighting a lot. How come the same book on the same account do not synchronize my highlighting from both computers? This is a huge problem, one that should not exist.

I need this to work immediately.

Please help!

Meddelandet redigerades av: Ämnes Läraren2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

hightlights are part of annotations, which are being stored locally in \documents\My Digital Editions\Annotations. You need to copy resp. synchronize the file <book title>.pdf.annot.

Regards,

Detlef

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0