Highlighted

How can I activate books with adobe digital editions when I get an error?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a nook glowlight plus and I downloaded adobe digital editions to my mac so I could transfer local public library books to my nook.

The books show up on my nook but when I try and open them I get an error message that says "error opening book.  This book is not activated for current ADE users".  When I contact Barns and Noble they say its an Adobe problem.  I can open the book on my computer so its not a library problem.  How can I fix this problem?

Thanks so much for your help

Sydney

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How can I activate books with adobe digital editions when I get an error?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a nook glowlight plus and I downloaded adobe digital editions to my mac so I could transfer local public library books to my nook.

The books show up on my nook but when I try and open them I get an error message that says "error opening book.  This book is not activated for current ADE users".  When I contact Barns and Noble they say its an Adobe problem.  I can open the book on my computer so its not a library problem.  How can I fix this problem?

Thanks so much for your help

Sydney

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 11, 2017 0

Have something to add?