Highlighted

how can I make digital editions show as one page continuous? (and another question)

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I am currently reading a book on digital editions and scrolling with my trackpad is very slow, using the up and down arrows will only go a page before it stops responding and forcing me to use the trackpad. It is a large book but I want to make the scrolling speed faster. any recommendations? and how do I set it up as one page continuous?

also, is there a way to have the file scroll one page at a time? i.e. using the arrow keys to move one page at a time?

I am on windows 10 and using everything up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how can I make digital editions show as one page continuous? (and another question)

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I am currently reading a book on digital editions and scrolling with my trackpad is very slow, using the up and down arrows will only go a page before it stops responding and forcing me to use the trackpad. It is a large book but I want to make the scrolling speed faster. any recommendations? and how do I set it up as one page continuous?

also, is there a way to have the file scroll one page at a time? i.e. using the arrow keys to move one page at a time?

I am on windows 10 and using everything up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very important question, and I hope Adobe will answer it soon.  It seems so basic, and I too cannot find a way to advance one page at a time.  This is essential for e-books.  Adobe Digital Editions is an unsatisfactory e-reader until that function is possible or made more visible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0
Syclar LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Epub version is more usable, but I can't find an option for continuous scrolling. Might depend on what you are reading

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0