Highlighted

How do I preserve or save my highlights and notes?

New Here ,
May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost my highlights and notes twice now after closing a book in digital editions and then reopening it later.  Is this a common problem?  How do I save this work so that it is still there the next time I open up the book?

TOPICS
Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I preserve or save my highlights and notes?

New Here ,
May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost my highlights and notes twice now after closing a book in digital editions and then reopening it later.  Is this a common problem?  How do I save this work so that it is still there the next time I open up the book?

TOPICS
Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2013 0
New Here ,
May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Levon,

you can find your notes in Digital Editions / Annotations. The notes files are *.annot.

Robert

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

sorry for adding onto this old thread - just wondering if it's possible to apply an annotation file to a book after redownloading? Most of the books from my university library can only be downloaded for a couple of days so that I then have to redownload them. I would like to preserve the comments/highlights from the first version and apply them to the newly downloaded book if possible.

Many thanks!

Viola

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2017 1
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the save question. How could I preserve the note and highlight on my Adobe digital book?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2017 0
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Once I open my Adobe Digital Edition Ebook, how could I also open *.annot file which I assume that my old highligh and note are saved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2017 0
Ronni1 LATEST
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is not a reply but I do not see how to post. I would just like Adobe to understand the extent of this ridiculous problem. I too have just lost a day's worth of highlights. Furious and disgusted. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2020 0