• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I rearrange my user created bookshelves in Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have added a number of user created bookshelves (blue icons) to Digital Editions, but always the last bookshelf created is the last one in the bookshelf list.  I would like these bookshelves to be ordered alphabetically.  How can I do this?  I would be grateful for any answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the bookshelfs in alphabetically order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not helpful Bernd.  I will create a new bookshelf as my interests turn to a new subject.  ie: the process of adding new user created bookshelves is an ongoing one.  Really wish the answer had been a viable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel a little foolish.  Sorry everyone. When I opened Digital Editions just then, the bookshelves were in alphabetical order.  Must happen on reloading after a shutdown or something, but I was unaware of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines