Highlighted

How do I uninstall ADE

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have forgotten/mislaid my keychain password and ADE requires this in order to authorise/de-authorise readers.

I have tried moving the ADE icon to Trash but it does not go there.  Can anyone tell me how to remove the app from my Mac please?

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I uninstall ADE

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have forgotten/mislaid my keychain password and ADE requires this in order to authorise/de-authorise readers.

I have tried moving the ADE icon to Trash but it does not go there.  Can anyone tell me how to remove the app from my Mac please?

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2019 0
adenovel LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have not had any replies I surmise that there is no answer to my problem or do Adobe have some sort of instructions for uninstalling software that I am not aware of?  I know that the software is free and appreciate that Adobe do not want calls for assistance but I do feel that a set of instructions would be a} helpful  and  b} raise Adobe's profile

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 28, 2019 0