Highlighted

How do you access older volumes, whose DRM issues stop access?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of digital editions for some ten years, and as a university professor, I cannot lose my books because of the change of hardware.My original connection to the service was through Palm and then through MicroSoft and now Apple, and I find that three volumes are no longer accessible because of DRM issues.They are mine, paid for and used in an earlier iteration of my Digital Editions account. How do I recover my books?

Crm: 07558000000976

Books 9780802779243_epub.V5.Epub

9781429979665_epub.V6.Epub

Dreaming In Chinese.Epub

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you access older volumes, whose DRM issues stop access?

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of digital editions for some ten years, and as a university professor, I cannot lose my books because of the change of hardware.My original connection to the service was through Palm and then through MicroSoft and now Apple, and I find that three volumes are no longer accessible because of DRM issues.They are mine, paid for and used in an earlier iteration of my Digital Editions account. How do I recover my books?

Crm: 07558000000976

Books 9780802779243_epub.V5.Epub

9781429979665_epub.V6.Epub

Dreaming In Chinese.Epub

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2018 0

Have something to add?