• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change/replace the device connected with an adobe account?

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I use adobe digital editions to place ebooks on my ereader. Since my laptop broke down I wanted to use digital editions on another computer. Hoever, when I register my account it gives an error message that I can only register with an adobe-ID which isn't used for the autorisation of a device. I contacted the chatbox to ask them to get rid of the old device connected with the adobe-ID but both the automated bot as the following-up guy couldn't help me. The following-up guy said I should post my problem in this community. That's the reason of this post. 

A somehow maybe related question on the troubleshooting & help page said that a problem can occur when there are to many device registered to my adobe account and that the limit is six (although I have only one registration as far as I know). However, it also says that I should 'contact us' to have the activation count reset. When I click the 'contact us' button the chat with the following-up guy appears back on who says he cannot help me. 

Is there someone who can help me here?

Rob

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Deauthorization , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?